Davida Vacuum Gauges- 2 System
- Gauges 63mm diameter with clear and easy to read 1.0 Bar Scale in 0.01 increments (Bar and "Hg) Built to industry standard, the internal gauge mechanism is made from brass with a copper alloy bourdon tube.
- Pre-damped: Accurate carburettor balancing relies on the precise pre-damping of the gauges, Davida Vacuum Gauges have our unique pre-damped system. Ready to use, each gauge system is individually factory set to ensure highly accurate readings, first time, every time.
- Manifold Adaptors Supplied with 5mm and 6mm Brass Manifold Adaptors to fit most machines.
- Petrol Pipe Extensions Allow tank to be removed but remain connected during carburettor balancing.
- Protective Sleeve Convenient storage for workshop use.
- Supplied with 2 page full colour guide by Rob Gibson, Classic Motorcycle Mechanics
- Assessment and or Repair of used Davida Vacuum Gauges.
- Replacement Parts available via Davida UK
- Limited Warranty - Applies to original purchaser only.
- Gauges are DELICATE INSTRUMENTS they must be treated carefully.